Saturday, August 18, 2012

Swap Stuff

  I just received my Name Tag for the RATZ Swap August swap! I think I was the first! It came from Minnesota from Miss Enota! Ok, I just now got that, cute! This is the darling card it was packaged in.

 And how cute is this orange truck!! It takes me back to my small town roots when we used to squeeze into the front of a pick up and cruise the boulevard on Saturday nights (yes, I know REALLY small town;). And my name just look so darling on the side!
 The back is adorable too! Love the colors and the fun little tag. Thank you so much Miss Enota!!
 I realized that I also never shared the needle book that I received in the Ratz Swap! Isn't it cute? And really so ME!
 My partner was Wendi (prsdrtim2). She did an awesome job. I love the hexie shape, the colors (of course!), the trims and the flowers. She included these cute pins.

 She also gave me darling little scissors and made a velcro loop strap to keep them in place, nice! A needle threader and two spools of Gütermann thread.
 Here is the back with a cute litte D hook. I have it hanging on my sewing closet wall as we speak! 
Thank you again Wendi, I LOVE it!

I have not started my name tag yet, but here's the mosaic I put together for ideas:

I also joined another swap. I know I think it might be a illness? I couldn't be stopped. This one is called the Fab Little Quilt Swap or FLiQS! I feel pretty honored because it was an invitation only swap, and I was invited! Thanks to whoever included me!
  As the name states, it a swap of a small quilt. Similar to the Doll Quilt Swap. I had a zillion ideas going around in my head about what I would make and then I saw this mug at Target. I think I know what direction I'm going in now. Gotta love Target!

Believe it or not there were a few other swaps I was considering joining, but knew I just didn't have the time. Maybe when school starts, Sept. 5th for us! In the meantime, I've got some sewing to do!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails